Google
 
Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Catholic School Commits Crime Against Humanity, Deserves Complete Annihilation

From CNN.com:

The New York Civil Liberties Union has filed a federal discrimination complaint against a Catholic school, charging that it unjustly fired an unmarried teacher for being pregnant.

"I don't understand how a religion that prides itself on forgiving and on valuing life could terminate me because I'm pregnant and choosing to have this baby," Michelle McCusker said Monday at a news conference to announce the suit.


I read about this teacher being fired a little while back. But now I’m glad to see that she is standing up for herself.

The audacity of the Catholic Church is absolutely incredible. Now, some people may argue that this is a Catholic school and not a Catholic Church, but these clowns are all controlled by the same basic tenets and Church leaders, and I feel it is justified to lump the Church and school together here. Considering the homosexual and pedophilic sex scandal currently enveloping all levels of the Catholic Church hierarchy, it is especially hypocritical for this school to fire a woman who had lawful, consensual, and heterosexual intercourse with another adult and is happily pregnant. What kind of message is this cultist institution sending out to the world?

I will tell you the message they are sending out: They are saying that they will protect the homosexual and pedophilic male Priests for decades, allowing them to rape underage boys, but they will immediately fire any woman who has a legal sexual encounter with a male adult and follows both the Catholic Church’s policy of not using birth control and the Church’s anti-abortion policy by keeping the baby.

The Catholic Church has got to be the most diseased, hypocritical, inhumane, criminal, and all around psychotic Christian institution ever. Yes, that includes the Branch Davidians and all those other nutty cults. Thinking about this teacher’s situation makes my blood boil. I can’t believe how twisted these motherfuckers’ minds must be to commit such an affront to their fellow human beings. If I were that woman, my head would have exploded from pure outrage. I could write paragraphs about how infuriated I am, so I guess I’ll just stop now.

Post a Comment


4 Comments:

At 11/22/2005 2:22 PM, Blogger Zachary Moore declaimed...

That's absolutely disgusting.

Gah.

 
At 11/22/2005 5:02 PM, Blogger mathyoo declaimed...

it's highly ironic that if she had had an abortion without telling anyone, she'd still be working there. since it's still possible to get pregnant using birth control, we have no idea whether she was committing that particular sin, but that would make it even more ironic.

although, if she were not a fornicating harlot, she wouldn't have gotten pregnant in the first place. just kidding

 
At 11/22/2005 9:07 PM, Blogger breakerslion declaimed...

She could have just lied, and said she was a virgin. It has worked before.

 
At 11/23/2005 8:46 PM, Blogger Aaron Kinney declaimed...

Beakerslion: LMFAOOOOOOO I never thought of that!!!! Brilliant!

 

<< Home