Google
 
Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Question of the Day #12: Hypotheticals

When I was handed Question of the Day, I had the option of replacing all of Franc's questions with my questions or just letting all of his pan out. For the most part, I simply made up my own.

Today, however, I'm just going to use the entry that Franc had scheduled. I thought it was interesting, and it gives me a couple extra days to be lazy digest some turkey.

---------------

Da Questions

To answer these questions, try to imagine both atheism and theism as hypotheticals for a minute.

1. What would the world be like if God did not exist?
2. What would the world be like if God existed?

Post a Comment


3 Comments:

At 11/26/2005 10:19 AM, Blogger Nielsio declaimed...

same answer

 
At 11/27/2005 4:43 AM, Blogger Frank Walton declaimed...

1.What would the world be like if God did not exist?

You wouldn't have a world if there was no God.

2.What would the world be like if God existed?

The world as you see it now.

 
At 11/28/2005 6:15 PM, Blogger Aaron Kinney declaimed...

Frank Walton has it backwards. Here are the correct answers:

1. Exactly as it is now.

2. Assuming the God was a Biblical God, there would be alot more death and misery. In addition, the world would be flat and there would be actual scientific evidence for creationism.

 

<< Home