Google
 
Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Thursday, November 17, 2005

What does it feel like to be an atheist ? / New blog

What does it feel like to be an atheist ? It feels like being any other human being. What kind of a stupid question is that ?

Due to the paucity of non-right-wing, politically-oriented libertarian blogs, Aaron and I have started a new libertarian blog, The Radical Libertarian. Check it out if the issues of individualism and individual rights interest you.

Post a Comment


3 Comments:

At 11/17/2005 7:39 AM, Blogger Zachary Moore declaimed...

I presume you're referring to this post on Brent Rasmussen's blog?

I agree, atheism doesn't make one any different of a human being, but I did appreciate the analogy of living in a world where 80% of my neighbors literally believed in Santa Claus.

 
At 11/17/2005 8:11 AM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

True, true. I'm being slightly unfair for the sake of a point. ;)

 
At 11/17/2005 4:24 PM, Blogger Hellbound Alleee declaimed...

According to comments on the J-Walk blog, atheism feels like martydom, unlike the religion which is based on martydom, Christianity.

 

<< Home