Google
 
Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Monday, December 19, 2005

Latest God or Not

Congradulations to Aaron and Uberkuh for being featured on the latest God or Not, on morality. However, I am very dissapointed by the rejection of my entry, since morality has been my topic since day 1. The fact that an article I wrote on morality is rejected, is a slap on the face.

However, I try not to take it as a slight on the quality of my work, which has also been praised ever since I began. I guess you just can't account for people's beliefs.

Post a Comment


3 Comments:

At 12/19/2005 2:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous declaimed...

You wrote "congradulations".

 
At 12/19/2005 2:57 AM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

True.

 
At 12/19/2005 11:26 AM, Blogger mathyoo declaimed...

don't take it too personally. One of the problems with the God or Not Carnival is the high ratio of atheist posts relative to the low number of theist submissions. I think they're making a conscious effort to include more theist posts, and if you have a look at the entries, you'll see that reflected this time.

 

<< Home