Google
 
Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Monday, January 09, 2006

Prove Christ Exists / Morons of 2005

How utterly delicious : "Prove Christ exists, judge orders priest". Seems to me like the Christians are holding very, very thin cards on this one. How can you possibly prove that a fictional, mythical character existed ? They better hope the judge is a believer...


The atheist columnist at About.com has released a Top 10 Blogsnark, Worst of the Worst: 2005 Worst Blog Posts on Atheism and Secularism. I couldn't possibly stand to read these posts, but if you like to read Christians making total asses of themselves (as they are wont to do), this it the list for you. Example :

I will be preaching the funeral of a 94 year old believer. ... There will be a grandson in attendance who is apparently agnostic. He has heard the gospel, I'm sure, dozens of times, having been reared in church, with a number of strong believers in the family.

I am going to present the gospel at the funeral, but I truly want to present it in such a way that this man might find pressing. I am praying and thinking through the possible approaches, but I have not determined what course to take yet.

Post a Comment


1 Comments:

At 1/09/2006 10:12 PM, Blogger Zachary Moore declaimed...

How I'd love to be a fly in that courtroom...

 

<< Home