Google
 
Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Two Percent Company make asses out of selves

Look at the stream of ad homs and boasting they're posting on their own thread now. As far as I'm concerned, they have been exposed for the mystic frauds they are, and this conversation is over.

If a more reasonable skeptic (I know some of you read this blog !) wants to give it a try and explain what he means by "testing the paranormal", he is free to do so in the comments. I'll be waiting...

Post a Comment


4 Comments:

At 2/24/2006 3:42 PM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

Sorry clues4cluesakes, but I don't accept "their argument is airtight!" as an answer to my two challenges. Do you have any answer to give yourself or are you just parroting the skeptic party line ?

 
At 2/24/2006 4:55 PM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

Sure, call a reasoned change of position "flip-flopping". Then accuse me of being close-minded when I don't agree with you. Go fuck yourself.

 
At 2/24/2006 6:03 PM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

I said "go fuck yourself" because you insulted me by calling me a flip-flopper. I give you no respect. Understand ?

 
At 2/24/2006 11:50 PM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

Finally.

 

<< Home