Google
 
Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thanks to J-Walk !

The famous J-Walk blog noticed my post about Christians and abortions. I recommend his blog to anyone - especially since he started making entries from a more atheistic position. His comments sections are becoming more and more interesting...

By the way, in case there are any new readers, the political series is over now. We're back to your regular moral topics. All the statists can look up from the Communist Manifesto and rejoin the blog. ;)

Post a Comment


2 Comments:

At 3/30/2006 4:34 PM, Blogger Aaron Kinney declaimed...

I wanted to post a comment about the blood brothers 3 part series you did Franc, but comments were disabled on it so I posted here instead.

I really liked the points you made, especially in the third part. And I think that comparing church and state, and grouping them together with real-world examples AS WELL as principles is a very effective means of combating both of them. They are two sides of the same coin.

So, good job. :)

 
At 3/30/2006 5:10 PM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

Sorry about that. Try it again.

 

<< Home