Google
 
Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Monday, April 24, 2006

NDEs explained... again / War not moral issue ?

Yet another explanation for Near-Death Experiences.

"I see it as an activation of certain brain regions that are also active during the dream state," said Prof Kevin Nelson, a neurologist and lead study author, from the University of Kentucky, Lexington.

"However, I hesitate to call it dreaming or dreaming while awake. This is the first testable hypothesis of a biological basis for these experiences."



According to a survey, about 60% of Americans think the War in Iraq is not a moral issue.

Wow. I really need someone to explain to me how organized murder is not a moral issue.

Post a Comment


4 Comments:

At 4/24/2006 3:06 AM, Blogger Unknown declaimed...

I think it just helps you sleep at night

 
At 4/24/2006 2:16 PM, Blogger Zachary Moore declaimed...

I was actually talking to Gene Cook about this the other day, and he said that God allows organized murder between nations, since he's ordained those nations to exist. I told him there's no such thing as a "nation," and he just looked at me blankly.

 
At 4/24/2006 4:02 PM, Blogger D declaimed...

Wow. I really need someone to explain to me how organized murder is not a moral issue.

Well, remember that in the eyes of the folks who don't care, they're just foreign brown people, and so don't matter.

Don't'cha just love that line of thinking?

 
At 4/24/2006 10:19 PM, Blogger Brucker declaimed...

"According to a survey, about 60% of Americans think the War in Iraq is not a moral issue."

{Small part of Brucker's brain implodes with a "WTF?!"}

 

<< Home