Google
 
Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Monday, June 05, 2006

The Carnivorous Argument for the Nonexistence of God

Original Article (thanks to Matt)

The existence of God has just been disproved. A man with an apparent Daniel-complex jumped into the lion enclosure of the Kiev zoo, shouting that God would keep him safe. According to a zoo official,
"The man shouted 'God will save me, if he exists', lowered himself by a rope into the enclosure, took his shoes off and went up to the lions."
P1) If God exists, he will save me.
"A lioness went straight for him, knocked him down and severed his carotid artery."
P2) God didn't save me.

And thus we see that once again, faith has collided head-first (or neck first) into the uncompromising consequentiality of reality. Therefore, we can conclude:

C) God does not exist.

Post a Comment


1 Comments:

At 6/05/2006 8:54 PM, Blogger Aaron Kinney declaimed...

I am God, hear me roar!

 

<< Home