Google
 
Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Monday, July 24, 2006

Giving up on Goosing

Yea, some people here already know this, but I am giving up on Goosing the Antithesis. I am tired of atheism and really want to get beyond that level now.

Fortunately for you guys, I have entries up to September 22nd (due to the fact that I always write entries months in advance), so it's not an issue right now. Just thought you would like a heads-up.

PS for those of you already anticipating me leaving the blog world, you better not start the party. I'm still on Radical Libertarian and now running my own blog. Sorry, pinkos.

Post a Comment


3 Comments:

At 7/25/2006 6:14 PM, Blogger Aaron Kinney declaimed...

Will those pinkos never learn?

I hope that you will at least post an occasional essay after Sep 22 comes and goes.

After you leave Goosing I will have to start posting here more to pick up the slack. This is a good blog and I dont want to see it wither.

Its a good thing that Zach is posting alot now. Hes doing great stuff. :)

 
At 7/25/2006 9:22 PM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

Well, I'll certainly post more tidbits as I do now... videos and so on. I always have some of those.

 
At 7/25/2006 11:18 PM, Blogger Zachary Moore declaimed...

Although I do enjoy pointing out the foibles of the faithful, I think it's clear that GTA's success is due to all our contributions. Once Franc takes his leave, I would encourage everyone to pitch in!

 

<< Home