Google
 
Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Blind Man's Bluff

I would like to point out this great article from Ex-Christians: Blind Man's Bluff. It is an excellent illustration of the depraved epistemic position that believers must uphold in order to maintain their belief.

And I am informed that God defines absolute morality. But then I view actions in the Tanakh that go against the moral intuition he allegedly gave me. Things like asking a person to perform human sacrifice to prove their loyalty. Genocides. Hardening hearts. When I ask about those things, that don’t seem very moral to me, I am told I must accept God as moral, and while it doesn’t appear moral, God had to have a moral reason for it.

O.K. got it. Check. Can’t recognize God by morality.

Post a Comment


0 Comments:

<< Home