Google
 
Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Mirror my video!

My video "Our God is an Awesome God" has been censored by YouTube.

I invite anyone who is on YouTube to say "no" to censorship and mirror my video.

For anyone who'd like to do that, download it from this Rapidshare link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/26574334/Our_God_is_an_Awesome_God.wmv.html

Brief description: This is a video of about 2 and a half minutes, which transposes a part of the song "Our God is an Awesome God" with imagery of some things that make god "awesome," such as deformed babies, natural disasters, the Inquisition and the Holocaust. It has a short text conclusion explaining the purpose of the video.

NOTE: So far 3 people have manifested interest. (not from this blog) I will keep you updated if anyone posts it.

NOTE: If anyone wants an iPod-friendly version of the video, you can get it here.

Post a Comment


7 Comments:

At 4/18/2007 1:54 AM, Blogger mothpete declaimed...

Oh... that was our favourite song. I used to actually have that frakker on my mobile phone! It used to pump me up. This is going to be very confronting watching this video with my wife. I might have to have a stiff drink first.

It's hard to find public video viewing sites without strict censorship anymore.

 
At 4/18/2007 2:10 AM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

I do hope you enjoy it.

If you do enjoy it, feel free to distribute and/or to encourage people to mirror it.

 
At 4/18/2007 6:06 AM, Blogger Joe B declaimed...

The almighty god of the universe can't take a little criticism? Shame on him. I saw the video when you first released it. Simple and eloquent. But it seems that the religious right needs to protect people from controversy. Seems that it was all in god's plan for atrocities to happen. After all this is the guy who supposedly needed to create hell so he'd have a mass grave to dump his rejects into, right?

 
At 4/18/2007 8:41 AM, Blogger Zachary Moore declaimed...

That's unfortunate. I'll see if I can get it back on this blog for viewing.

 
At 4/18/2007 12:20 PM, Blogger Aaron Kinney declaimed...

Oh no!

FUCK YOU, YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!

If you want I can host it on a server I have access to, but I wont be able to do it until tonight after work. Email me a linkie to the rapidshare and Ill put it on my web server.

 
At 4/18/2007 6:04 PM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

Well, I am looking for people to YouTube it, not store the file. Rapidshare is doing the storing just fine.

 
At 4/18/2007 11:34 PM, Blogger Zachary Moore declaimed...

I've got a Flash video stream back on the post running from my website, and put an iPod-compatible version up for download also.

 

<< Home