Google
 
Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Wnat idiot wrote these ten commandments?

The Onion asks a question that is on all our minds: what idiot wrote these ten commandments?

Take the first commandment, for example. It says you shouldn't believe in any gods besides God. No gods besides the one, eh? Okay, I can agree with that. Frankly, I got no idea how foreigners keep track of all their different gods. But as an opener? As number one on a list of 10? Seems pretty weak to me. You want to lead off with a batter who can hit.

...

Altogether, I believe these commandments are pretty thin on law and order and the needs of the common citizen, and a little thick on the religious mumbo jumbo.

Post a Comment


1 Comments:

At 4/07/2008 1:29 AM, Blogger Marshall declaimed...

Amusing article. I think George Carlin's standup on the Ten Commandments takes the cake, though. :o)

 

<< Home