Google
 
Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Reading the Antithesis

My good friend Dan Sawyer is quite the polymath, as I've known since first crossing paths with him on ExChristian.Net. Many other people know this as well, from his appearances on the Infidel Guy show, his own podcast (The Polyschizmatic Reprobates' Hour), as well as from his participation in the Apologia discussion.

What you may not know is that he's also an ambitious artist, photographer, director, and author- the former which find an outlet at ArtisticWhispers Productions, and the latter which spills over into JDSawyer.Net. You can find there his latest project: an audio production of his novel, "Predestination (and Other Games of Chance)," which is the first in his "Antithesis" series.

Most of you are avid podcasters (consumers and producers, as am I), but may not have considered the possibility of a story being told in serial form through this medium. I have to confess, I never gave it much thought until listening to Dan's first attempt with this short story collection "Sculpting God." Take a few minutes to swing over to Dan's site and subscribe to the feed- I hope you enjoy it as much as I am.

Post a Comment


1 Comments:

At 9/25/2008 7:08 PM, Blogger J. Daniel Sawyer declaimed...

Thanks much for the plug, Zach. I've had a couple of your readers over my way already, and am hoping for more. The story's really picking up steam now - it's a great time to hop on board.

-Dan Sawyer

 

<< Home